07/02/08 Seoul

















Wake up at 2pm feeling mighty hungover. The lads wake up around the same time and we head off to get some food. We get a dish aptly called ' soup to releive the hangover with ribs of pork in a bowl'. It works for a breif period but then I begin to feel ill again for the rest of the day.




With so little energy, I don't know what to do with myself. I decide it's best I go out for some fresh air so go for a bike ride down to the harbour front on the oldest, heaviest bike in the world (okay over exaggeration). It is so hard to ride and I'm bloody knackered. The harbour is nice to look at. I only stay for 5 mins before going back. I feel my day is complete, even though I have actually done nothing.
Spend the rest of the evening doing bugger all as I recover from my hangover.

No comments: