10/02/08 Seoul Last day

Wake up at 10:30 am - way too early, but I got to pack and check out. Irish guy and I are both hungover so go for the ' soup to releive the hangover' - yet again! We then decide we need to do something since it's my last day so we go for an epic walk down to the harbour. Okay, it's only 30 mins each way, but it is really cold and we are both pretty ill. We gather just enough strength to go for a coffee and doughnut.

We get back to the hostel where we both pass out. I don't have a room anymore so I gotta sleep on the floor in my sleeping bag.

Absolutley skint now. Just enough money for food and to get to the airport.

Our rucksacs are really heavy as we walk to the airport bus stop. As we near the stop we see the bus. We run for it and even though the driver sees us he still leaves. Note to self - Not good to run with heavy packs on! Both of us feel very unwell afterwards. Our backs ache, actually everything aches! As we wait for the next bus a taxi driver pulls up and offers to take us to the airport for the same price as the bus. Score! The taxi driver is so funny. I think he picked us up just to practice his English. He talks non stop the entire way with very broken English. It is the most enjoyable taxi ride I have ever been in (whilst sober). Once we get to the airport he even shakes my hand!

We are bored at the airport so go around taking really silly pictures of ourselves to kill time. It works!



No comments: